We used the Sprint method spending 2 weeks on each Understand, Diverge, Decide, Prototype, and Validate. As a team we produced video presentations encompassing the sprints work and our next steps moving forward.
We created a survey and sent it out to our peers. We did a 360 Degree Review and Empathy Map as well. All to better understand the textile industry and user habits to seek out a niche problem in the textile industry that could be turned around with biomimicry.
Individually we expanded ideas to proposed them to the team.
We created four personas with jobs to be done, pains, gains, and motivators for each.
As a team we narrowed down our target and converged into one idea to move forward with.
After the decision was made we created a mission, competitive product analysis and finalized branding style guide. We also created sory boards and product journey maps to visualize the users/customer journey with our brand.